A letter to my ex- girlfriend I never got to send -(2022)

 I miss you that .Maybe i don't miss you the way you would want me to .

maybe just by saying it alone . I make things harder than i need you .

But i can't pretend i don't .you were a part of my life that doesn't get replaced 

easily - If ever . We had a connection that rivals most in my mind , and to act as 

if i don't feel that void every now and then is impossible.




Yet there are reasons we aren't apart of each other's live's anymore . I know that

 we could've been something incredible and perhaps the best things to happen to 

either one of us . But we didn't . instead, A combination of life , excuse , And hesitation 

crepy in and pushed us just far enough apart for other priorities. for other people i didn't

fall apart all in one day , but somethings it feels like it did .


One moment you were the only person whom i could think only about . The one who 

kept me up at night with your words and conversations, the one who took me up so much 

space in me .The next, you were still all i could think about , but this time it was wondering

 if i should 've tried harder to hold onto you. you were still keeping me up at night ,all the

 words i never said haunting me and almost having me spill them all out matter anymore

You still took up all this space in me . the left the gaping hole behind once we stopped talking to 

each other .


life did go on though . it has a funny way of doing that choosing to keep moving.

 forwards even when part of your world feel like it stopped . so , we both moved forward ,

 too , I started different path , and i honestly was happier with it than i expected . 

Things these days are actually going so far well ,and i don't feel any regret over giving

 this opportunity a chance .


Because of  you leaved  me . I got a diamond that i never wanna lose in my entire life 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post